TLX Technologies is a highly technical, globally-minded engineering organization that focuses on solving application challenges and offering excellent solutions to our customers. We provide custom electromechanical solutions to customers in a variety of industries - automotive, off-highway, motorsports, & fire protection. While working with customers with many diverse applications, TLX Technologies focuses on industries that are forward-thinking and innovative.
Under the supervision of the Quality Manager, the Quality Technician I is responsible for ensuring units produced, processes established, and materials received adhere to an established quality standard.
- Basic Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
- Critical thinking capability
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills
- Able to follow established processes
- Proficient time management skills – proactive on tasks
- Experience using and reading basic hand gauges (calipers, micrometers, gauges)
- Basic blueprint reading experience
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office - Word & Excel
- Experience with calibration
- Know what gauges to use when interpreting a drawing
- Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) knowledge
- Advanced Inspection experience (Touchprobe, SmartScope, PPAP components, CMM)
- Product Knowledge – valves/solenoids
- First/Last Piece Inspection
- Experience assessing analytical and testing methods and procedures
- Kaizen knowledge/experience
- Experience supporting Nonconforming process
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and reach above shoulders. The incumbent will regularly sit and move from place to place, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to moving mechanical parts while on the production floor. The noise level is moderate on the production floor and low in the office area. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
All full-time employees are eligible for company sponsored benefits after completing the probationary period.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K with company match
- Company paid Disability Insurance and Term Life coverage
- Paid Holidays and Time off
- Paid Funeral, Jury Duty and Parental leave
- Tuition Reimbursement