Assembly - Light Manufacturing (Full-time)
Position Title: Assembler 1
Location: Pewaukee, WI
Term of Employment: Regular
Type of Employment: Full Time / Hourly
Approximate hours per week: 40 (some overtime)
Work Hours: 5:45am – 2:15pm (1st shift)
Start date of position: Immediate
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
Experience level: Open
Under the supervision of the Production Supervisor and direction of the Production Lead, the Assembler shall be responsible for using components to produce goods, products, and other objects according to specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All employees at TLX work to satisfy the customer. Each department has expected core responsibilities, but these responsibilities do not define us. Rather, they simply provide a starting point where we work to satisfy the customer, continuously improve ourselves, others and the organization.
- Reads and follows blueprints, travelers, work instructions, specifications and other instructions in order to build and assemble part in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Examines components and assemblies for correct fit.
- Interpret measurements.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms (including electronically).
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements as required.
- Report errors in product line.
- All other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School degree or GED
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic mathematical skills such as the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Basic data entry ability
- Ability to read and write in English as it relates to standard documentation
- Previous assembly experience preferred, but not required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and reach above shoulders. The incumbent will regularly sit and move from place to place, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to finger, handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works in a production environment where the noise level is moderate. Oftentimes, the employee will be required to wear Personal Protective Equipment such as safety glasses, gloves, and/or hearing protection.
All full time employees are eligible for company sponsored benefits after completing the probationary period.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Personal Time
- Group term life coverage
- Funeral, Jury Duty and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Pre-employment screening is required which includes but is not limited to background check, drug screen, and e-verify.
- Click on the "Apply Now" link below OR
- Send email to HR@tlxtech.com OR
- Give HR a call at 262-970-8660