Customer Service Representative II
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) II provides the best possible customer satisfaction to the organization's customers by addressing and resolving customer inquiries and problems, processing orders, preparing services orders, tracking quotes, and resolving billing issues.
TLX Technologies is a highly technical, globally minded engineering organization that focuses on solving application challenges and offering excellent solutions to our customers. We provide custom electromechanical solutions to customers in a variety of industries - automotive, off-highway, motorsports, & fire protection. While working with customers with many diverse applications, TLX Technologies focuses on industries that are forward-thinking and innovative.
All full-time employees are eligible for company sponsored benefits after completing the probationary period.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Company paid Disability Insurance and Term Life coverage
- Paid Holidays and Time off
- Paid Funeral, Jury Duty and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
TLX Technologies purposefully hires people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets to form a cohesive team working together to deliver the best solutions for our customers. Honesty, openness, and respect towards each other provides a culture where employees can learn and grow.
- We Make Time for Fun
A variety of company-sponsored events and downtime are scheduled throughout the year to give employees a chance to unwind and connect. We strongly believe that a proper work/life balance is essential to a healthy work environment.
- We Recognize and Reward
TLX employees are recognized for their hard work and contributions. Employees are encouraged to take ownership of their ideas – from design and process improvements to individual goals and community outreach.
- We Engage the Next Generation
We love opening our doors for school tours, college interns, and scholarship recipients. Interns expand their skills while tackling meaningful projects alongside our skilled employees. TLX also funds scholarships to encourage students pursuing careers in engineering or manufacturing.
- We Support Our Community
TLX actively supports the community that we work in. Through employee participation, item donation drives and financial contributions, TLX is able to give back to employee nominated charitable organizations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary from time to time by management.
- Answer incoming customer telephone calls. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers by ensuring the best possible customer satisfaction by providing expertise in the analysis of problems and development and communication of solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely information regarding the status of open orders to customers and TLX staff.
- Track stock and production levels to ensure customer’s needs are being met in a timely fashion.
- Prepare all assigned reports and correspondence accurately and on time, including open sales orders, stocking agreements, warranty work, billings, etc.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, problems and complaints regarding products, services, billing, applications, etc.
- Create and maintain customer files.
- Enter all required information into the computerized systems to create and maintain the customer database, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Prepare documents, letters, correspondence, etc. as needed.
- Provide inside support to the outside sales representatives as needed.
- Complete special projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma; college degree preferred in related field
- Three years of related Customer Service experience in Manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with an ERP system
- Familiar with business acumen
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills (sorting, filtering)
- Proficient in Word Processing software; Project Management software; and Database (CRM) software
- Experience developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to communicate or feel and reach with hands and arms.