High-Pressure Supervised Latching Actuator
This high-pressure supervised latching actuator is tailored to fire suppression systems with operating pressures of 200-300 bar.
The high-pressure supervised latching actuator developed by TLX allows for fully-engaged installation detection and is tailored to systems with operating pressures of 200-300 bar. The actuator is designed with an internal supervisory feature that eliminates the need for an additional component or electrical connection. Rugged construction, ultra-fast response and the ability to be reset ensures consistent performance over the solenoid actuator's life span.
Features and Benefits
- Fully-engaged installation detection
- Strongest actuation force for package size
- Ultra-fast response
- Integrated supervision with 6-wire standard
- Full metal enclosure with factory installed wiring
- Resettable for future use
- Component freely rotates for easy installation
- Designed to meet requirements of UL 864
- Meets requirements of NFPA 2001, UL 2166, UL 2127, & FM 5600
- Interfacing options available to meet system dimensional difference
- Designed to safeguard against tampering
- Optional manual actuation assembly and reset tool attachment
Is our High-Pressure Supervised Latching Actuator the right fit for your application?
TLX Technologies partners with the world’s top brands, first-tier suppliers, and OEMs. Contact our engineers today to discuss the details of your project.
Our engineers begin by designing with 3D CAD and performing electromagnetic and fluid dynamic analysis with state-of-the-art finite element analysis software. Every design is engineered and tested in our lab to meet our customers’ specifications.
Precise control with high accuracy through tighter tolerances. Reducing friction and inefficiencies provides extremely low hysteresis.
Multiple variables in the design and manufacturing process are optimized to reduce overall weight and size of the solenoid or valve.
Custom solenoids can be designed to utilize the best control scheme for your application, resulting in a minimized footprint.
Limited Power Consumption
Latching technology in solenoid and valve design minimizes overall power consumption.
Can be designed to meet extreme environments that include moisture, dirt/dust, vibration and/or extreme temperature requirements.
Failsafe modes are designed into solenoids and valves utilizing integrated electronic controls.