PWM and Emissions Control
Our engineers helped devise a canister proportional purge solenoid valve that applies pulse width modulation (PWM) to emissions control system in a vehicle.
The TLX Solution
Our engineers helped devise a component that applies pulse width modulation (PWM) to emissions control system in a vehicle. As vapors from a vehicle's fuel system are stored in a charcoal canister, the solenoid valve (designed and manufactured by TLX) proportionally regulates the flow and amount of fuel vapor from the canister back into the combustion process.
Canister Proportional Purge Solenoid Valve
- Response Time
- < 8 ms
- Operating Temperature Range
- -40 to 66°C
- Operating Pressure Range
- -50 to 50 kPa
- Flow Rate
- 50 I/max @ -50 kPa
- 20 G
All TLX components are customized to fit system requirements, meaning technical specifications are unique to each customer and design. Examples given on our website are for illustration purposes only.
Working with TLX
- Experienced partner of industry leaders, first-tier suppliers, and OEMs
- Direct access to our design and engineering team
- Localized production in USA and China
- Dependable single-source solution from design to delivery